Thursday 12 December 2013

HOW I STYLE: Kastor & Pollux f/w '13

Hey guys! I know it's been quite a while since I've last did a style post, I've just been bogged down with school and work. I've bought a bunch of things over the past few weeks. Like too much (hehe) so although some of those things are shown in this post, know a haul of some sort will be up shortly :)

In regards to this post, however, I'll be styling the Daedalus top, Thalia skirt (in yellow faux leather) and the Essie earrings from the Canadian brand Kastor & Pollux.

Cool cool cool.

1. "Supporting young punks"

Outfit:
 Top: <3 Rookiemag.com <3
Skirt: Thalia skirt from Kastor & Pollux
Bangle given to me by my Grandma
Glasses from Warby Parker

Makeup:
Eyes: Nada
Lips: Media by MAC


2. "High school is giving me a headache."

Outfit:
 Top: Daedalus top from Kastor & Pollux
Skirt: Simons
Necklace from H&M

Makeup:
Eyes: Nada
Lips: Media by MAC


3. :P She's just bein' Miley :P

Outfit:
 Top: Zara
Skirt: Topshop
Bangle given to me by my Grandma
Essie Earrings from Kastor & Pollux

Makeup:
Zippo



Hope everyone is enjoying the cozy weather much more than I am. I don't seem to be getting any more used to the northern coldness with each year that goes by. Ah well, this is the last one anyway!
Catch you on the flip side,
Jaime

No comments: