Friday, 23 August 2013

HOW I STYLE: Band Tees

The many band t-shirts I've collected over the years have got to be some of my favorite items to incorporate into my everyday outfits. Here are a few ways I've chosen to style the ones I most frequently wear. 

I'll link my favorite songs from each down below!

1. "A Night Out With A Tribe Called Quest"

Outfit:
 Top: Midnight Marauders, Gap
Skirt: Material Girl, The Bay
Headband: DIY, inspired by Rookie

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin, Smog, and Creep, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: Revlon's Raspberry Bite
Face: Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, and mineral powder foundation from The Body Shop

2. "Sunday With City And Colour"

Outfit:
 Top: A gift from a friend :)
Skirt: Forever 21
Hat: Thrifted

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin, Smog, and Creep, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: Rimmel's Coral Queen
Face: Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, and mineral powder foundation from The Body Shop

3. Butt-kickin' With The Pixies


Outfit:
 Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: American Apparel Disco Pants

Makeup:
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked palette in shades Virgin, Smog, and Creep, L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Black Noir, and Benefit's Bad Gal mascara
Lips: Covergirl lipstick in shade 335 "Embrace"
Face: Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, and mineral powder foundation from The Body Shop

Links (Click to explore!!):

A Tribe Called Quest:

City And Colour:
In The Water I Am Beautiful

The Pixies:
Where Is My Mind?
Later days,
Jaime

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wonderful outfits..I like your pretty blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
LOvely greets nessa

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets